So many of our activities this trip have been water-based.
Watering the grass, the trampoline, and the cows twice a day
riding in the back of the pickup! next to the Snake River, on our way to wade in Cress Creek
Playing in "the crick" at the cabin, overlooking Henry's Lake
Dad's friend's pond, the Busby's. They let us swim in their front yard. We canoed, played in the paddleboats and they got the zipline hooked up for us. There's Smalls way up high taking his turn.
My turn.
Padawan was brave enough to try. He's about halfway up in this shot.
Dutch Baby did not do the zipline, but had a blast running through the overflow.
Not pictured water fun: jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler underneath, playing in the pool at Steve and Keri's with cousins, feeding the fish at Fishing Bridge in Island Park, splashing in the canal, finding a frog in Grandpa's pond, and swimming at the extremely outdated and overpriced Heise Hot Springs. And brushing our teeth- which truly is fun because of that cold mountain tap water! My kids love slurping it off their toothbrushes.
Not pictured water fun: jumping on the tramp with the sprinkler underneath, playing in the pool at Steve and Keri's with cousins, feeding the fish at Fishing Bridge in Island Park, splashing in the canal, finding a frog in Grandpa's pond, and swimming at the extremely outdated and overpriced Heise Hot Springs. And brushing our teeth- which truly is fun because of that cold mountain tap water! My kids love slurping it off their toothbrushes.
7 comments:
I've seen Cash make the same face as Rafe on the way to Cress Crick.
Clever post name. I'm glad to know my family is not the only one to call it a "Crick." Do they also say "fark" for fork? Funny. Really truly Jenna, I need you to come home. See you in a few days.
I just saw your link to the "Blog of Unnecessary Quotation Marks." That is seriously "hilarious"! I will have to keep my camera on the ready.
Love the photos! What fun! Holland is such a cutie! Love the one of her running through the water.
Your parents have a friend with a pond in the front yard? And it has a zip line? Hello! Where on earth do they live??
Looks like you had fun! I love all those smiles. I want a turn on the zipline! We have missed you! Bunco on thursday?
Who are the Busby's? If they are Dad's friends, why have I never seen them at our house on Bridge night?
Post a Comment