"I Be This!"
Well, you were all outriddled. The last picture was NOT our Butterly sleeping 7 years ago. It was Dutch Baby sleeping 3 days ago. It wasn't until after I took the picture that I realized how uncannily she resembled her big sis. Right after I took it I showed Blake and asked, "Who is this?" Even her dad couldn't tell.
Strangely enough she only resembles her sister by night. By day she's her own lady, officially three years old yesterday. Happy Birthday, Dutch Baby!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Holland! Three is such a fun age! Can you come over this next week for swimming, we can have cupcakes and ice cream too. You know, in honor of Holland and all.
Happy Birthday Holland!!!! June birthdays are the best!
Wow, I was positive it was Claire! What a sweet, sweet 3 year-old.
No Way! Serious? For Real? I was sure it was my ClaireeBElle! Oh well they are both cuties. Happy Birthday Hol!
I knew it! Happy Birthday Holland!
That's crazy. Happy Birthday Holland.
I don't believe it. Photoshop... Happy BDAY little girly!
Post a Comment