My new neices! Born a month apart, dreaming about all the fun they are going to have with Aunt Nen- those future summers in Arizona, splashing with their cousins in the pools, working on their tans, following me around the mall half-heartedly protesting while I buy them clothes at Limited Too and get their ears pierced behind their mothers' backs.
Man, are they gonna love me.
8 comments:
Does that leave me with crazy aunt? Because, I don't think I like the sound of that too much.
Those are some darling baby girls! I'm dreaming of the day I put a bow in my child's hair! I guess I could do it anytime, but it might be better on a girl.
I wouldn't care if you took Gwen to get her ears pierced when our backs are turned as long as you pay for it. Certainly there are other things we would prefer you do with Gwen while we aren't looking, like getting braces, or changing diapers, or day-care services. So far, you haven't done any of these things. I'm starting to wonder if you are really the cool aunt you paint yourself to be.
Oh I'm sure she is going to love you, but maybe not until you spell her name right. Sorry Aunty Nen, her name is spelled Gwenyth. HA!
Ah-ha! I've got an edge because I spelled it right (I think) on the Valentine Grant just sent her.
I didn't spell it wrong. I don't know what you all are talking about. Maybe you just thought I spelled it wrong but it was really something you'd seen Anna write.
I must have been seeing things when
i left that first comment. Maybe it was all the pain killers I've been on. You would NEVER spell your little nieces' name wrong! What was I thinking!? HA!
hehehe- so funny!! You should write a book- the imagery is very ErmaBombeckesque
Post a Comment