Saturday, November 17, 2012

Halloween 2012

Better November than never, right? Thanks to my friend Ceely for taking pictures of my children for me as I was negligent in my memory-preserving Halloween night. At the church trick-or-treating event she snapped pictures of my kids along with hers. Seriously my friends are the best. So up top there is little Dutch Baby with her lifelong friend Chamberlyn, fairy and witch, respectively. Below is Young Padawan in the mummy costume that refuses to RIP- this is the third year he has worn it. All the hot glue gun burns I suffered brewing up that thing has definitely been a price worth paying. Here he is with his best friend Gabe.


And the big kids. Not too big to dress up? Well, they are on the verge, but Butterfly Girl's hunger to be Katniss overpowered. She actually did win a Best Costume contest at a party with friends the weekend before. She even had a Mockingjay pin on her jacket. Seriously the best Halloween concoction we've assembled in her twelve years of Halloween history. Smalls didn't dress up, but his friend, Bridger, the Robin Hood figure in the photo, brought a Special Ops costume for him and he happily obliged. Thank you, Robin, for robbing your Halloween-rich closet to give to the poorly-clad.

2 comments:

Robyn said...

You'll have to give me the low-down on how to do a mummy costume. I tried and failed miserably a few years ago. Miss C. makes an amazing Katniss.

Anna said...

Ah, she's such a pretty girl! I love her costume!