I've had other things to do than blog.
Blake's baby sister Barb got saddled to a great guy. We drove a thousand miles to see it, and would have driven a thousand more not to miss it.

Barb and her five brothers. I had to add this one so my Maricopa friends could see that there are spare Blakes out there in case we lose one.


How could we have kept these cousins apart on such a special day? They would never have allowed it.

Barb and her five brothers. I had to add this one so my Maricopa friends could see that there are spare Blakes out there in case we lose one.
How could we have kept these cousins apart on such a special day? They would never have allowed it.
12 comments:
wow look at that dress! Wait a minute...thats the same dress as mine! she sure has good taste.
What a beautiful bride!
I love the picture of you and Blake!
Barb looks beautiful!
Congratulations to Barb. She looks beautiful.
So, the only chance I have to get you to come to Indiana is if I get married? Somehow I don't think that is going to work out.
Anna: Maybe we can come when Grant gets married?
How did you ever choose which Blake was for you? They all look so much the same!
A thousand miles. Wow. Where did she get married?
Blake has a beautiful sister, and a lot of brothers. It is good to know about the 'spares'.
She got married in the Rexburg, Idaho temple. We're the only ones that live this far away.
Blake has another beautiful sister not pictured but always on task as maid of honor- I should have included her in their too. Maybe next post.
I'm so glad you guys came all that way for us! Love you guys!!!
me too!
Please don't post me. I look horrible! :-)
Where's Fred and Wanda?
Post a Comment